200 YEARS DESIGNING TOMORROW
Founded in 1819, ESCP Business School has produced generations of leaders and entrepreneurs. With its six urban campuses in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin and Warsaw, ESCP Business School’s truly European identity allows it to offer a unique multicultural education style in the field of business and a global view in International Management issues. Each year, ESCP Business School welcomes over 6,000 students and 5,000 executives from more than 120 different countries, providing them with a comprehensive offer of Management courses and specialised programmes (Bachelor, Master, Executive MBA, PhD and Executive Education). ESCP Business School is included among just 1% of business schools in the world that possess the Triple Crown Accreditation (AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS).
- The World’s First Business School
- 6 ESCP Campuses: Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Torino, and Warsaw
- Triple accredited: AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA
- Over 155 research-active professors representing over 30 nationalities across our 6 campuses
- 90 affiliate professors, 40 visiting professors, over 800 practitioners and experts
- Over 130+ academic alliances in Europe and the World in 47 countries
- A full portfolio: Bachelor, Masters, MBAs, PhDs and Executive Education
- 6,000+ students in degree programmes representing 120 different nationalities
- 5,000 high-level participants in customized trainings and executive education
- 60,000 active alumni in over 150 countries in the world
STAY AHEAD OF THE CURVE
How can you take your career to the next level and stand out from the crowd? Studying Creativity Marketing at ESCP Business School can open new possibilities for you!
Download our brochures!