London: your creative destination
London is world-famous as a top destination for creative minds in all sectors of industry. The creative industries are the second most important sector in the city, and this makes the opportunity for immersive study in London essential for those seeking skills in brand-building and creative marketing.
Drawing from ESCP Europe’s highly ranked MSc in Marketing and Creativity, this immersive, two-week course will give you a leading-edge and innovative look at how brands are created and marketed. With ESCP Europe’s distinct hands-on approach, you’ll learn from a host of industry and academic experts, and explore a number of leading creative business venues in London. This one-of-a-kind course culminates in a brand-building assignment that will put your new-found skills to the test.
Connect and grow
Throughout your time on our campus, you will have ample opportunity to connect and network with fellow Creative London participants from all around the world. Working closely in teams on practical projects, you will be exposed to international perspectives and cultural mindsets that will challenge you personally and grow your skill-sets. This course offers a transformative two weeks in London where friendships and alliances can be fostered.
Bachelor’s degree, A-Level/High School Diploma (or equivalent), or enrollment on a Higher Education programme.
Language of instruction:
A dynamic summer school programme focused on innovation, marketing and brand-building
- Business and Management: 41%
- Marketing and Communication:14%
- Languages: 10%
- Accounting and Finance: 5%
- Law: 5%
- Economics: 5%
- Engineering: 5%
- Other: 15%
- Two-week, London-based intensive course helping you master your marketing and creativity skills with support from a network of creative professionals
- Engaging curriculum with interactive professional sessions, creative immersion visits and an exciting brand challenge project
- Designed for current university and masters students, recent graduates or A-Level school leavers, high school graduates (or equivalent)
- Study in the heart of London, one of the world’s foremost creative cities
- Average age: 22
- 11 Nationalities
- 73% Women
- 27% Men
“I really want to emphasise how well thought-out this course was. The teaching was of the highest standards and the visits were so varied and inspiring.”
Management Consultant Luxembourg
“The programme had an excellent mix between theory and practice.
Taught by experts in the fields, I enjoyed the trips where we had a real life and job experience, like the one about the start-ups.”
Ministry of Agriculture
Livestock, Rural Development, Fisheries and Food (SAGARPA)
- Study a leading-edge course that is innovative, hands-on, and interactive
- Learn to harness thinking outside the box as a core skill
- Practice sharing ideas with a network of leading industry experts and mentors – and expand your career horizons
- Visit significant creative and business venues in London to get an insider’s view of the creative industries
- Join an international community of fellow participants
- Work together on an exciting brand-challenge project
- Build long-term friendships and alliances
- Obtain an award certificate by ESCP Europe, one of the leading Business Schools in the world
- Challenge yourself in a highly multicultural setting with an emphasis on practical, hands-on learning
- Learn from a diverse cohort of students
- Upgrade your CV with an in-demand skill set that speaks to your adaptability and keen problem solving
- Certificate of achievement from ESCP Europe, ranked #13 of European Business Schools by the Financial Times
READY FOR A LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE?
Visit the link below and please choose “European Summer Programmes” in the “Admission” section after having created your account to proceed to the Creative London Summer School application form (you will be able to choose it from our full programmes’ list).
DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAMME’S BROCHURE
Do you want to boost your creative side?
London is a global centre for marketing and the creative industries. Immerse yourself in a dynamic summer school programme focused on innovation, marketing and brand-building.
* I authorise the CMC and ESCP Europe to use my personal data for marketing purposes related to their activities and services, in particular as it concerns educational opportunities and content articles in line with my interest.
JOIN OUR CREATIVITY MARKETING COMMUNITY
Do you want to keep abreast on the latest on creativity, marketing, creativity and marketing, or creativity marketing? By joining us, you will receive notifications about our latest articles, cutting edge research, and exclusive invites to our events. Registration is free of charge and we will not share your address with anyone else or bombard you with spam.