ESCP Europe's MSc in
Marketing & Creativity is an 18-month programme taught in
English at our London and Paris campuses. Its groundbreaking curriculum
integrates traditional lectures and creative industry seminars, as well as a professional internship, thesis, direct experience in a developing market, and consultancy project for a corporate
The programme begins every January, with the next intake joining us in January 2017. Applications are now open - click to begin yours!
postgraduates holding Honours degrees in any discipline, the MSc in
Marketing and Creativity course offers all the elements of a
high-level MSc programme and an innovative approach which places
creativity at its very core. Our graduates excel in their
subsequent dynamic careers by learning to unleash the value of
creativity both in themselves and in those around them.
The creativity element is infused throughout the MSc in Marketing and Creativity's 18-month programme and reflected in the illustrative cases and best practices from the creative industries. Specialist seminars on fashion, design, architecture, film, music, language, art, theatre and advertising are built in throughout thanks to our partnerships with UK and European beacons of creativity. Students benefit from studying in both London and Paris, two of the world's recognised centres of creative excellence, as well as from the support of the School's outstanding world-class faculty.
By pairing this unique focus with almost 200 years of expertise, we provide MMK students with one of the most striking, thought-provoking and - above all - career-broadening Marketing masters currently available.
Please note, the MSc in Marketing and Creativity programme is taught entirely in English and has only one intake per year (January).
The application process for the January 2016 intake of the MMK is now open. Find out more about the entry requirements
Is our MSc in Marketing and Creativity right for you?
Yes, if you are a looking for:
- an accredited generalist postgraduate marketing programme that places the value of creativity at the centre of marketing practice
- a ground-breaking programme that brings together creative minds to teach afresh approach to marketing
- a practical programme in which you launch your future career with support from a network of creative professionals
- an insightful programme based on decades of experience in teaching marketing at the postgraduate level by a world-class faculty
- an innovative programme that reflects the most up-to-date thinking in marketing so you can run ahead of the curve in this fast-changing field
- an international programme that brings together perspectives and experiences from across Europe
- a value-focused programme that lets you enhance your creative talents to develop outstanding skills and mindset for a successful marketing career
There are many Masters in Marketing out there, but there are none quite as innovative as ESCP Europe's MSc in Marketing and Creativity. We look forward to your application!
ESCP Europe strives to attract the best students, regardless of their financial background. As such, the School offers a selection of financial need and merit-based scholarships. Around 400 are awarded each year, representing a total of €1,500,000.
Partial scholarships of a minimum £3,000 will be awarded on the basis of:
- Financial need
- Merit during the admission process
- Likely personal contribution to the programme
- Outstanding academic achievement and potential
For further information, please contact Viktorija Nikitina, Admission Coordinator at email@example.com or call on +44 (0)207 4438843.
|First Name *|
|Last Name *|
|I would like||
to download the Master in Marketing and Creativity brochure