ESCP Europe Business School and the Creativity Marketing Centre (CMC) were delighted to host an event for the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), featuring our own professor Dr Davide Sola and guest speaker Richard Stewart, founder of Mindbench on 16th April, 2015 at 6:00pm at our London Campus
Dr Sola opened the event with a welcome speech.
Richard Stewart discussed the following topics:
- Trends in the management consultancy market place - which sectors and functional areas are hiring?
- Opportunities in the UK and internationally for management consultants
- What are management consultancies looking for in candidates?
- The application process for management consultancy firms, and how to improve your chances of success
- Q&A on management consultancy market place and careers in management consultancy
Davide Sola is professor of Strategy and Management at ESCP Europe and visiting faculty at Business Schools in Finland, India and Italy. He is also Principal at 3H Partners, who work with multinational organisations and governments in Europe, US and Africa.
Richard Stewart is an entrepreneur with a background in international management consultancy services and financial services. Richard is regularly quoted by the leading consulting press including Management Consulting International and Consulting-News. Richard is also the founder of Mindbench, an award winning and values driven, specialist recruitment firm that was awarded runner up in the 2010 and 2009 Top-Consultant Best Recruitment Firm survey.
We would like to thank alumnus Michele Cuccovillo for bringing us this fascinating event.