ESCP Europe's Creativity Marketing Community
The Company Consultancy Project (CCP) is a key and integrated element of the MMK programme, designed to provide students with a collaborative learning experience and demonstrate in a real-world application the concepts and tools studied during the programme.
Students form multinational teams to carry out a six-week,
in-depth analysis of a marketing situation or issue faced by a
company. In particular, teams are expected to apply creative
approaches to solve complex marketing problems.
This gives students the valuable opportunity to work at a professional level with a third-party company or start-up introduced by the School from amongst its diverse range of Corporate Partners. A professor from ESCP Europe supervises the project to offer relevant advice and to ensure that the academic requirements are met.
The CCP results in a series of recommendations that the company can implement to meet the strategic challenge at hand. The company sponsor receives a comprehensive written report and the conclusions of the project are presented to an academic jury.
Previous topics for Company Consultancy Projects have included:
- Ground-based creation of a marketing programme for a company start-up
- Review of global opportunities for an established FMCG product line
- Design and implementation of a cross-channel communications strategy
- Study into the impact of digital channels and social media on brand behaviour
- Development of consumer segmentation and a set of personas for a global luxury product
- Mapping of a leading online brand community and the value of its content, influence patterns and customer engagement
- Formulation of a communications campaign to launch new apps for a major TV broadcaster